As we age, the natural volume of our youthful face begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds settle in. Dermal fillers instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away deep lines and facial creases. The most common areas treated with dermal fillers are the nasolabial folds (the crease that runs from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth), the lips, and the cheeks. The results are immediate with minimal downtime.
- 1. What are different types of dermal fillers?
- 2. How do I know which dermal filler is right for me?
- 3. What should I expect during my dermal filler treatment?
- 4. How long will my dermal filler last?
- 5. Areas that can be treated?
1. What are different types of dermal fillers?top
A. HYALURONIC ACID
May be a good choice as a dermal filler because of its compatibility with the human body. In fact, this substance is found in almost every single living thing. In humans, it acts as a network that transfers essential nutrients from the bloodstream to skin cells. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and in the fluid surrounding your eyes. It's also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers. If the term sounds familiar, it's because the same substance is often injected into the aching joints of people with arthritis to ease pain and provide extra cushioning.
BRAND NAMES INCLUDE:
Radiesse is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier. Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen. Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen. Radiesse can last up to 12 months on most patients.
2. How do I know which dermal filler is right for me?top
Dermal filler treatments are unique and tailored to each individual. Upon evaluation with one of our specialists, we will determine which dermal filler is best for you to give you your desired results.
3. What should I expect during my dermal filler treatment?top
A topical numbing cream is applied, the injection is administered, and you will see immediate results.
4. How long will my dermal filler last?top
Approximately 6-12 months.
5. Areas that can be treated?top
- Nasolabial folds (the crease that runs from the bottom of your nose to mouth)
- Marionette lines
- Smokers lines
- Under the eyes
- Jaw line
10 Things you must know before having cosmetic eyelid surgery.Watch This Free Report Now
Before and After Gallery
- $325 Per treatment [OR]
- $895 for a series of three treatments