Our VIP Membership
First of its kind VIP membership
where your fee is applied as a credit to be used as you wish!
$99.00 a month
With your VIP membership you will enjoy…
- Full skin analysis through Skin Type Solutions
- One complimentary LED light therapy treatment monthly.
- 15% off all non-surgical services*
- 15% off all products
- Priority booking & special promotions!
- Automatic accruement of reward points for every dollar you spend, that you can use towards services.
- Can someone else use my membership?
- No, but you can gift membership balance to someone else to use towards services if you do not wish to use it.
- How long is my commitment?
- 6-month commitment, then month to month with a 30-day cancellation notice in writing required.
- Can I freeze my account?
- This is allowed when extending circumstances exist, such as illness. You may freeze your account membership for a maximum of four months. (Please remember this VIP is a commitment of only 6 months, after that it’s month to month.)
- If I cancel my membership, can I still use the accrued credit in the future?
- Yes. But you will not be receiving any membership discounts.
VIP Membership agreement
1. The initial membership period shall be for a period of six months (the “Initial Period”). A member shall not be entitled to terminate or suspend his/her membership during the Initial Period. 2. After the Initial Period, the membership shall continue month to month. Either party may cancel the membership at any time by giving written notice to the other party. 3. This Agreement is personal to the member and may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise disposed of by the member. 4. Complimentary Gift Certificates cannot be applied towards your own membership. Reward point System: 1.Every 100 points transfers to one dollar. Points accrue per service. 2.For each referral you collect 2500 points. 3.For each service there is a designated amount of points you earn. 4.You can redeem them at any time during your membership. Automatic Payment Agreement: 1. Monthly membership payments shall be made in advance by direct debit from the member’s designated credit/debit card. This information will be kept securely on file by Aesthetic Institute. 2. Aesthetic Institute reserves the right to review subscriptions periodically. Members will be given at least 30 days’ notice in writing of any changes, which include: (i) any increase in membership fee, (ii) change in date of automatic withdrawal. Termination or Suspension of Membership: 1. Aesthetic Institute reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following: a. The member commits a serious breach of this Agreement and/or Aesthetic Institute Rules and Regulations. b. Where any monies are due to Aesthetic Institute by the member remain unpaid for 30 days after its due date for payment. c. The member knowingly provides false details when applying for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected Aesthetic Institute decision to grant the membership. d. If Aesthetic Institute terminates for any reason, they reserve the right to retain any monies received to cover any reasonable costs they have incurred as a result.