We want you to know that our practice upholds the highest standards of safety for our staff and patients. We strictly follow all regulatory protocols for hygiene, sanitization, biohazard handling and infection control as prescribed by our state legislation. With respect to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are instituting additional measures that we ask you to comply with upon your visit to our clinic for your own safety and that of our staff.
- All our staff have been tested for COVID-19 and their temperature is taken every morning before they start work.
- All patients with scheduled appointments will be contacted 24 hours ahead of time and informed of our new safety measures and protocols. Patients with any sign of respiratory illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Please sign all paperwork prior to your visit. You will have a link sent to you from our office (onpatient).
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, and no pets are allowed. Any companion should stay in the car or off site.
- Please arrive at your exact appointment time, no sooner or later.
- Before you enter our office your temperature will be checked and your hands will be sanitized. Please wear a mask. (All our staff will be wearing masks)
- You will be taken directly to your treatment room.
- Upon completion of your treatment you will stay in your room and will be greeted by our receptionist who will finalize your payment with credit card on file and plan any future follow up appointments.
- Virtual Appointments/consultations will be used whenever possible/appropriate for certain follow-ups.
- We will be staggering our appointments to allow for adequate time in between patients to fully sterilize and clean our exam rooms.
- All flat surfaces, door handles, frequently touched areas and equipment will be sprayed with hospital grade disinfectant and allowed to sit for 3 minutes before wiping.
- Common areas will be wiped down between patients and sanitized throughout the day.
- We have temporarily discontinued the use of our self-service stations (coffee, water, etc.)
- Our office will be using disposable sheets for many of our treatments.
- We also use UVC light in between treatments to clean our procedure room.
PLEASE INFORM OUR OFFICE IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you have a travel history in the past 2 weeks which may have put you at greater risk for COVID-19 exposure?
- Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms that you are aware of?
- Do you have any loss of sense of smell or taste?
- Have you experienced fever in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing malaise or lack of energy?
These measures will continue to evolve and be modified. Our ultimate goal is to create a safe environment so we can do what we love, which is to take great care of you. Thank you for understanding and being part of our family.
Parsa MD team